Net Doctrine provides a customer - oriented approach to the development of custom applications and value generators. We analyze customer needs and we offer developers experienced in the latest technologies.
Our Cloud applications give you the reliability and security of stored data, easily accessing data from anywhere and any device. When it is necessary, we can use a hybrid approach that allows the use of internal resources of the client and external servers.
VoIP is a technology that allows phone calls to be made using any Broadband Internet connection instead of a traditional analog phone line. Depending on the destination of the calls and the typology of the dialed numbers, costs can be reduced by up to 70%.
- Robust custom applications built from scratch for different industries (medical, servicii financiare, turism, auto, retail și distribuție etc.).
- Migration of desktop apps to web apps.
- Re-designing existing applications..
- Upgrading and improving software applications.
To optimize the development process, we build our workflow using the most suitable and efficient methodologies: Scrum and Agile.
- It is low cost and the initial investment tends to zero.
- Reliability and security of data storage.
- High flexibility – you can easily access data from any place and using any device.
- Adjustable scalability - you can scale up and down easily depending on the workload.
Platforms we use: Microsoft Windows Azure, Amazon Elastic Computing Cloud (EC2), Google App Engine.
- Increased productivity
of an organization by allowing their employees to multi-task without interruption.
- Increased flexibility and mobility than traditional cell phone calls.
- The cost of using a VoIP telephone is much cheaper than using a conventional phone.
- Easy to install, to use and to troubleshoot.
VoIP Components: outgoing calls, record calls and store them, daily backups, click to call and outbound automated calls.